Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help!

Alright, I'm reaching out to my fellow Tri-Cities bloggers. I'm in the market for two doctors. First, I need a good pediatrician for the boys. Anybody you can recommend? Anybody you would definitely stay away from? We've got one now, but he doesn't really give me the warm fuzzies I'm looking for. And alright... I'll admit it. When looking up some info on our insurance website the other day... I noticed that our current pediatrician is 70 years old. Would that bother anyone else? I mean, wowza... I love grandpas as much as the next gal, but seriously, as a pediatrician? It just bugs me for some reason. And don't go picturing some sweet little grandpa that loves kids and plays all cute with them. Our pediatrician has more of the "grumpy old man" personality. When I found out he was 70, well, lets just say that totally explained a lot. Anyhow, now you can see why I'm in need of some recommendations.

So, the second Dr. I need is a good OB-GYN. No, we're not pregnant, but it's about that time of year when I have to face the music (or that cold metal thingy, as the case may be) and bite the bullet. I could avoid this forever, but lets face it... what wouldn't I do for a good solid hour without my kids? So I need the goods, ladies. Don't be shy. And again, I'll take the bad with the good. Even if you don't know who I should see... don't hesitate to tell me who I shouldn't see.

Help a sister out and I promise that the next boring post wont be so, er... boring. :-)

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I love my pediatrician, Dr. Dernbach, and I really like my ob Dr. Bahnmiller. Hope that helps!